Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Hello, my friend, hello....

It's been a very long time since I have attempted to occupy this space. I have no idea, or expectation of anyone ever reading this little space of mine. Or what used to be mine. A lot has happened in the life of this little blogger. And on that note.. I am going to continue this little blog revisit under the assumption that this will be for my eyes only. Not that I am barring anyone from reading along..Just that I cannot guarantee this will generate the laughter from the audience I once played to on this sweet little instrumental laptop. , You have been forewarned...follow if you dare..... So...I miss being funny on these internet pages.... I liked the gratification of likes and comments and emojis and thumbs up from the people I love ....and to be honest? the strangers who commented were the biggest rush since, well, that first live concert I ever saw, called RUSH, of course....that, dear friend, is a story for another day. I miss writing for the public (All five of you!) but mostly I just miss writing. At all. I want to write. I can write. I can write things people (all five of you) may laugh at , or better yet...send an emoji or the HOLY GRAIL....a comment.........ECSTASY! (the feeling, not the drug!) So, constant reader, you have stuck with me this far tonite....You have earned (or suffered through my intro) the right to know why. Why I have lost my mojo? Why can't I write amusing little musings? (Apparently I still retain my play on words) My life has been forever changed....(which of us hasn't had an earth shattering moment in the last five years?) Any way.. I am going to try to continue this soul cleansing story and hopefully in the process I can find my funny bone,,,, or if not, hey,,,it's a free show here... so if you have come this far, maybe you will be willing to go a little farther... I look forward to seeing you in my next post......Or as I think it should be called...The Cleansing of MY Soul....... MYSUESTORIES........ Tune in again, my dear readers(?) I look forward to seeing you again. I hope you feel the same.

No comments: