Thursday, February 28, 2019

Harley Quinn Meets Norman Bates

Okay.....so you, my constant reader, know how very rarely I share blog posts these days....too tired, too busy, too angry, too sad.......all right, let's just say it out loud....too lazy.....(you thought I was gonna say too drunk, didn't you?   Well, dear reader, so did I..but alas, till the word is on the paper ----remember paper?-----If a word isn't in print, was it really shared?

Okay...enough Socrates for now...On to the rant that moved me to rave tonight.......(no....not the millenium raves,,,nope,,, I specialize in the ranting raves!

So on the East Coast...cuz i'm all about that East Coast vs West Coast thang---did ya notice how I emboldened *  East Coast and not West Coast?  Subliminal messages, yo!   (Ok  ..the "yo" was not me...at least it didn't sound like me till I put it on paper (read:  the internetz)..

Any ways...sorry, I'm trying to lose that accent from what can only be from Planet Uranus...because there ain't a planet named Myanus yet...NASA?  You may want to take note....just sayin.....It WOULD probably be named most remembered planet in the My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas......well...it used to be pizzas  but now that Pluto has been exiled from the Planetary Solar System......Its just My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine....Which kind of leaves us hanging....Nine What?   And for the record? My mother would never have just served us nine pizzas...Never.  Not once. 

But of course if we change the name of our new solar system in which Myanus@ copyright mysustories 2/28/2019......replaces YOURanus...or simply Uranus.....blah blah blah...Then the new Very Educated Mother might read something like this:

Most
Villainous
Evil
Motor Cycle Bad Ass
Just
Stole
My Norman.....



So...if you know me at all, constant reader, who has obviously finished reading your Lucky Charms box already,   tell me...Do you get the connection?  Yet?

Has my Joker scenario gone unnoticed?
Would Harlequin romance novels allow this?


 ****Spoiler Alert......*******\
God!  I just Love writing? typing?  thinking? stars *********************or otherwise known as Control 8's...(could it be any less sexy?)
Anyway  tell me what YOUR answer would be to the My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas...quiz if you could not use Pluto/Pizzas...the poor lost planet:




 Here is Mysuestories response:   Can YOU figure it out?
Most  Villainous Evil
Motorcycle Bad Ass
Just
Stole
My
Norman



Answer key:  SHE SAID YES!!!!!
The Gamester (aka Joker) asked Harley Quinn (most villianous evil --but we love you KP!!!!) to marry him..AND SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!


So basically?  My good news is that Harley Quinn  (please don't picture her as in Glass..thank you)...Harley Quinn Just stole my NORMAN from me!


And I couldn't be happier that she turned my Norman in to the JOKER!!!!!!!


Happiness and love to the newestories chapter.......(even though neither of them will probably ever read this..which is why I allow myself so much creative license!    From the
Gamester to the Joker!!!!  God bless you and Harley QUINN!!!!!!!  XOXO

No comments: