Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FAITH

Friends are what is left when you feel as if the whole world has left you.....

It is amazing to me the strength we find within ourselves when faced with insurmountable challenges---Things I am sure I could not handle become reduced to manageable simply by taking the first step in dealing with the problem....
Nothing conquers the fear of the unkown as strongly as the power of action... The Courage to take that first action I guess is FAITH..... faith in God, ourselves, perhaps mostly faith in hope.....

A really good friend is launching her own attack against the demons of cancer that were dealt to her....In body and mind she is a rock, and it is SHE that has to bear the invasive and destructive treatment---so why is it I feel as if MY world is at risk...... Selfish? Stupidity on my part?

After pick ing myself off the floor of my own self pity, I decided to empower myself in some small way....I set up a web site for donations to American Breast Cancer @ LONGISLAND.STRIDES@CANCER.ORG . Should ANYONE besides me be reading this....PLEASE make a donation.....$1. $5. $25. Any thing and every thing will be GREATLY appreciated... All donations go straight to the foundation....and your generosity today may in turn save a friend, family member, or aquaintance tomorrow.....THANK YOU!!!! With eternal gratitude..... Please help Women Helping Women make a difference in our lifetime....

No comments: