Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home for The Holidays

It's time. The moment I've been waiting for. The tree is decorated. The gifts are wrapped. The house is even semi clean. Okay...slightly clean. We are in full holiday mode, here on our corner of the earth! I am enjoying the twinkly lights, the ornaments, the nativity scene on the corner table......Anyway, I just want to wish you, my dear constant, (only? say it isn't so!)--Happy tidings! Happy whatever holiday gets you and whatever dysfunctional uncle and or anorexic aunts together! I appreciate your visiting with me. And I hope you have enjoyed your visit as much as I have enjoyed having you. Thanks for visiting, again.

We will meet again, dear reader. Till then, enjoy your family, friends, and virtual friends.

love you.

mysuestories

No comments: