Saturday, February 21, 2009

Painstakingly Beautiful

Hello, constant reader... It's good to see you here again. Thanks for being on stand by while the Mountain Man and I were busy collecting more data for future mysuestories....Hmmmm, that DOES make these little trips a tax write off, doesn't it?

Anyway... you may remember, one of our last detail sharing (read- embarasing) adventures here at mysuestories (lurkers our specialty!), was the of the very handsome Mountain Man getting a (gasp) pedicure for his mountainous feet.
From My Pedi Valentine

This mini-foot spa treatment (and by mini, I'm not talking about his feet, but rather the treatment!), you may recall, left our head of household at the mysuestories ranch very happy.
From My Pedi Valentine

And happy he was. Happy, that is, until two days later, when in a very revealing mankini (OK, they were surf boarding shorts- I'm not ready to unleash MY man in a banana hammock onto parts unknown just yet!) I noticed THIS on the Mountain Man's previously unscathed lamb chop.
From My Pedi Valentine

It appears that our local Asian Walk In Day Spa is really a cover for Jeffrey Dahmer's Slice 'Em and Dice 'Em Butcher Shop! And while under the guise of scrubbing supposedly dead skin off his legs, she apparently removed a few live layers of dermis as well. Perhaps they run a skin donor program on the side?
Not to worry, dear reader. My own Nurse Ratchet alter ego kicked in and prescribed plenty of liquids and rest for our poor maimed Man Of the World.
From My Pedi Valentine

From My Pedi Valentine

As you can see, he is not one to complain when being administered to with Baileys and sunshine pool side.
That Mountain Man! What a brave little buckeroo!

No comments: