Monday, December 8, 2008

A New Fan- And a New Task

Fireman John was kind enough to post a comment, as well as a task-- Well, thank you for taking the time to think of me---so, i will certainly take the time to return the favor...



Fireman John asks me to post 10 honest things about me (read his comment on yesterday's post)--- So here goes



1. I don't really like being put on the spot like this.

2. I would rather read and write than talk.

3. My children are my greatest source of pride.

4. My children are my greatest source of angst.

5. My oldest son has been coloring my hair since he's old enough to reach the sink---It's because of him I have grey hair to begin with!

6. I really enjoy blogging and getting comments, even though there is a lot more of the first than the second.

7. Laundry and cleaning are therapy I enjoy, even though I complain all the way through it.

8. I hate being alone.

9. I love making people laugh.

10. I read Fireman John's blog http://www.stopdropandrecover.blogspot/com , even though I am not stopping, dropping, or recovering, I simply like the way he writes.



Anyone else want to be brutally honest today? It's not as easy as you might think!!!!

No comments: