Thursday, October 9, 2008

Worker bee where are you?

Up at four thirty am---at work before 6. Is it just me, or is it hard to turn off the I've got to earn to support my kids.....With the state of economics on Long Island (and EVERY where else), I guess this is the demise of the one working parent home... I don't mind...and my kids are older now...12 and 17....and to their credit, they are pretty independent. I have yet to find the key to inspire a 17 year old to find even part time employment...Any clues out there? We cut him off from cash over a year ago, and he still gets by without really wanting any.....He works very occassionally, only when he wants to, yet even getting a car isn't motivating him.......??? It isn't as if he grew up with parents who lounged around the house all day...... Where is the worker bee that must sting him in to on the job action???????!!!!!!

1 comment:

Leejean Stanger said...

hi, it's leejean. thanks for visiting my blog. I put a new gadget on it for following if that helps ya. :)